** AWS Architect Certification Training – **
This Edureka AWS Tutorial for Beginners Video ( Amazon AWS Blog Series: ) will help you learn AWS end to end to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. AWS Services are also covered in this AWS tutorial with an interesting hands-on. This AWS tutorial is ideal for those who want to learn AWS and become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Below are the topics covered in this AWS Tutorial for Beginners:
6:36 What is Cloud?
11:56 What Is AWS?
12:52 Different Domains in AWS?
20:13 AWS Compute Services ( EC2, Lambda, Autoscaling, Elastic Beanstalk)
41:06 AWS Storage Services (S3, Cloudfront, Glacier, EBS)
50:57 AWS Database Services (Redshift, DynamoDB, Aurora)
01:10:04 AWS Networking Services (VPC, Direct Connect, Route 53)
01:13:41 AWS Management Services (Cloudwatch, Cloudformation, OpsWorks)
01:19:45 AWS Security Services (IAM, KMS)
01:22:06 AWS Application Services (SES, SQS,SNS)
1:25:51 AWS Pricing
1:29:40 AWS Demo and AWS UseCase
For doubts & queries on AWS, post the same on Edureka Community:
Edureka AWS Tutorial Playlist
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
#edureka #EdurekaAWS #AWSTutorial #awstraining #cloudcomputing
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Joga Rao, Principal Data Architect at AEMO says: “I am a Customer at Edureka. I attended the AWS Architect Certification Training, I found the training to be very informative. The course content was excellent, just what I was after. The trainer was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very patient, he listened and answered everyone’s questions. I especially liked the way he repeated and summarized the previous day’s leanings at the start of each new day. I also liked his interactive style of training. Edureka demonstrated the highest standard of professionalism in delivering the course content and their support to me in helping complete the project has been exceptional. Thanks Edureka! ”